SOLUTIONS : Project development > Database connectors
To deal with data management issues encountered by companies, InPagina offers its expertise and services.
ASSISTANCE TO SET UP A DATABASE
Would you like to have a reliable database adapted to your needs?
InPagina helps you and advise you throughout this process.
- Audit of needs and assistance in the choice of a technology.
- Dialogue with the different technical stakeholders: hosting, outsourcing, administrator
- Setting up a database among those of which we are integrators (Maps, SELL BASE, Portfolio Server)
- And / or development of a specific database (MySQL, Oracle, FileMaker, Microsoft Access)
RECOVERING EXISTING DATA
We retrieve your data in order to centralize it and make it easier to access and say tribution:
- Existing Excel Files
- E-commerce Website
- Partner and Vendor Files
- Texts, Visuals and Tables technical data source files of previously produced communication media
INTEGRATION OF RECOVERED DATA
We take care of the formalization from the database from your previously retrieved information. Once inserted, we test and verify the consistency of the collected data.
SETTING UP DATA EXPORT PROCESS
Setting up a structured data export process makes it easier to use your information across all your communication channels (print, web, tablets, subsidiaries, etc.).
- Excel file
- XML feed (web service)
- EDI link (cross-system standardized data flow)
MODELING LINKS BETWEEN THE DATA
Modeling links between data makes it easy to generate publications, sort and group information according to your needs.
InPagina will establish the connections between the different types of information. elements of your database (railroad, radius, category, attributes, visuals, etc.). The technique used to set up these links depends on the type of database you use.
In concrete terms, this type of action makes it possible to link a product to one or more categories while maintaining a separation between the two sections. This allows more flexibility for the translation of categories but also for the assignment of different categories to products depending on whether they are used for print, the web or for internal use. In this same approach, it may be interesting to model three category tables for three different uses of the same products.
Get in touch